Our client is a global engineering firm specialized in the design, procurement, and construction management of mineral processing plants. They are recruiting for a Structural Designer to support their Americas HQ in Montreal. This is a work-from-home position for the right candidate.
- Reporting to the Lead Civil/Structural Designer, responsible for the development of layouts, structural detail drawings, 3D models, 2D drawings, general arrangements and preparation of material take offs in accordance with project requirements.
- Provide support for all structural drafting deliverables, applying industry standards and1or advanced engineering principles at a conceptual level.
Skills & Experience
- 10 years’ experience in the development of layouts, Isometrics, detail drawings, 3D modelling, and experience with multidisciplinary projects for mineral processing industry
- Expertise in AutoCAD, familiarity with AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Excellent communication (verbal & written)
- Fluency in both French and English a major plus
Job reference : JOB-13036