Our client builds and operates energy reactors that deliver green base-load power serving a variety of industries, commissioning over 20 power plants and managing over $3 billion in refurbs.
To meet the growing demand for their business and to help manage their corporate expansion they have partnered with Lincoln Strategic to recruit a Manager of Engineering. This role will manage and grow a team of engineers and designers and will be responsible for keeping our clients projects on track, solving technical issues, and acting as an overall leader for the team.
- Lead the technical and organizational aspects of all our client’ projects.
- Keep the team members motivated, ensure their professional growth and well-being.
- Improve engineering quality and efficiency.
- Lead and align engineering team with our vision.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary peers and leaders to deliver projects.
- Create detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering team to use.
- Manage and develop Design Personnel.
- Communicate and implement the Quality Policy and Objectives.
- Review all Design Project Plans.
- Manage Project Design Managers and assist where required.
- Identify competence and infrastructure requirements for the Design Process and Projects.
- Review and analyze the Design Process periodically and as required for each Project.
- Ensure the records in Design Procedure are accessible and up to date for each Project.
Skills And Qualifications
- Solid track record of delivering power generation projects on schedule and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (or similar)
- Professional Engineering designation
- At least 10 years experience managing a multi-disciplinary technical team
- Strong understanding of applicable codes of practice
- Ability to read and interpret all types of engineering drawings
- Ability to handle stress, multi-tasks and demands of continuous change
- Excellent communication, organization, leadership, problem-solving and time management skills
Job reference : JOB-12998