Our client is a full-service engineering firm with offices across Canada that specializes in mineral process plant design, project management and construction as well as plant contract operation. They’re young, nimble, lean, focused and well-managed with with a great reputation, world-class technical talent and a very healthy project pipeline.
They’re recruiting for an experienced, mechanical P.Eng with a solid track record of successful mining project execution and intimate knowledge of mineral processing equipment to lead their Mechanical engineering group in Vancouver. This role is of critical strategic importance to ensure they execute against their next 5-year strategic growth plan.
Skills & Experience
- Experience leading process plant layout design and piping design
- Experience with crushers, conveyors, screens, mills, pumps, flotation cells, filters, ADR/Merrill Crowe circuits, reagent systems, ore sorting, etc.
- Familiarity with North American industry design codes (i.e. ASME, CSA, NPFA, etc.) and BC Mines Act Experience in personnel development, mentoring and recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills, both interpersonal and written, and a proven ability to collaborate with team members and clients in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Strong leadership skills and the proven ability to achieve results.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with project development and execution in an industrial environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Registered or eligible to register as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng) in BC.
Engineering and design experience within a multi-discipline 3D model workflow/environment
Job reference : JOB-13014