Our client, high-growth precious metals mining company with multiple assets in North America, is seeking an Operations Manager for their flagship underground project located in Idaho’s prolific Silver Valley.
- Oversee all mining, milling, maintenance, and technical services activities while ensuring the safety of the employees, efficient operations, and consistent application of company policies and procedures throughout the mine site.
- Developing, coordinating, communicating, and managing the property-wide operating plan through the area managers, specifically, mine, mill, maintenance, engineering, and geology.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for mine-wide safety performance, mine and milling production, the support of technical services through engineering and geology, and the maintenance group. The position is additionally responsible for the financial performance of the operation as defined in the annual budget.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area; five or more years of progressive and relevant experience; or, an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Ten + years of well-rounded experience in underground mining operations.
- Middle and senior-level management experience.
This role is open to Canadian citizens willing./able to work in the US.
Job reference : JOB-13057