Our client, a leading mineral processing technology company, is looking for a Manager of Procurement for their Toronto headquarters. This role will be responsible for driving best sourcing practices and identifying approaches to reduce total cost and enhance value.
- Plan, manage, and coordinate all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of equipment/materials and supplies needed to support project schedules and requirements.
- Develop and Administer procurement standard operating procedures and procurement compliance in all aspects of the procure-to-pay process.
- Manage and organize shipments (importing and exporting) for projects
- Serve as key procurement resource to Project Managers for large customer bid projects.
- RFQ preparation, administration, and associated clarifications.
- Negotiate all bidder commercial terms
- Hiring and Managing Procurement/Logistics team globally.
- Successful track record managing a procurement function within a mining or engineering environment.
- Experience with RFP processes, protocols and industry best practices
- Depth of knowledge of Incoterms 2020 and logistics execution.
Job reference : JOB-12993