Back to all jobs
Our client is seeking a dynamic, high-caliber and creative engineering professional to join our multi-disciplinary team as a Mechanical Engineer. They specialize in mechanical, electrical, automation and energy engineering services for industrial, commercial, and private sector markets.
The successful candidate will have 4-8 years of related project design experience and have or be eligible for the Professional Engineers of Ontario designation.
Specific experience in the following areas is valued:
- Drafting and design skills – 3D modeling is an asset.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Strong mechanical design skills, including pumping and piping systems, material handling, HVAC etc.
- Mine infrastructure design experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of drawings, design standards and work methods.
- Project management experience is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with positive attitude and eagerness to broaden knowledge base.
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Company Pension
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
Job reference : JOB-13085