Our client is a boutique metallurgy consultant that provides SAG sizing, comminution circuit design, modelling, comminution, beneficiation and hydrometallurgy services to mining clients all around the world across a wide range of commodities. They are looking for a metallurgist for their Americas headquarters in Toronto.
- Analyze and interpret results of ore characterization
- Prepare models of crushing and grinding circuits using software packages (JK SimMet, Bruno, Plant Designer etc).
- Derive appropriate comminution circuit equipment sizes and specifications.
- Prepare of Flowsheets, Design Criteria, Mass balances and Operating Costs.
- Present results in approved reporting formats as required.
- Ensure timely production and technical accuracy of reports to clients.
- Provide expertise in other aspects of process metallurgy.
- Provide process engineering support to our client’s other subsidiaries.
Skills & Experience (“Must Have”)
- Degree in extractive Metallurgy, Mineral Processing or Chemical Engineering Degree.
- processing plant operations
- High level computer skills
- client focus + excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivation and the willingness to learn
- ability to travel
Skills & Experience (“Would Be Nice”)
- gold/precious metals
- process simulation software
Job reference : JOB-12996