Our client, a global, full-service engineering firm that specializes in mineral process plant design, project management and construction as well as plant contract operation, is recruiting for a Project Manager with lithium experience for their project offices in Toronto and Montreal.
- Manage a variety of cross discipline mid to large size mining studies and projects.
- Manage staff and subcontractors to ensure cost effective, safe and timely completion of projects to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Ability to travel to international and domestic sites.
- Maintain project schedules and project cost summaries to track work progress, budget status, and manpower/equipment resource utilization.
- Approve proposed changes to contractor’s schedules and ensuring the authorized alterations are included in the project implementation schedule.
- Authorize all commitments of expenditure on the project and approve payment of invoices
- Strong knowledge of lithium processing and plants.
- Strong track record of successfully completed mining projects and studies in a consulting-engineering environment.
- Engineering degree + P.Eng (ideal)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills
- A background in Process, Mechanical, Civil or Chemical Engineering.
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and get the job done by any means necessary
- Fluency in French a major plus
Job reference : JOB-13050