Back to all jobs
Our client, a Toronto-based precious metals producer, is recruiting for a Project Manager for their flagship underground gold project in Mexico.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Mining, or Electrical)
- 4-6 years’ experience in mining or construction
- Knowledge and application of continuous improvement techniques.
- Experience in all aspects of project delivery including studies, detail design and procurement, construction, and pre-commissioning/commissioning.
- Able to be flexible, decisive and use superb judgment in decision making.
- Effective ability to convey messages in an organized, clear and succinct way.
- High level of energy, self-motivation and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills together with an ability to facilitate commitment to a cooperative team effort.
- Working knowledge of contractual agreements and proven ability to manage work within contract terms
Job reference : JOB-13078