Lincoln Strategic International is conducting a search for one of the best Mining Technology companies in the world, operating internationally with 100+ projects across the globe. They are world leaders in integrated solutions for plant processing and advanced controls.
We are currently conducting a search for a SENIOR CONTROLS ENGINEER to immediately fill this exciting role.
Overview: Reporting to the Manager of Controls, this role is for a position within the Advanced Process Control (APC) department. The APC department works with mine sites around the world (both remotely and on site) to deploy and integrate optimization solutions for the benefit of clients and industry. This role is ideal for someone who is driven, enjoys travelling and has an analytical mind.
- Development, deployment, and integration of Advanced Regulatory Control applications
- Support deployment and integration of Expert Systems
- Analyze and troubleshoot control system issues, and provide solutions to improve system performance
- and reliability
- Experience commissioning and tuning of control systems
- Produce technical documentation (e.g., reports, manuals, specifications, drawings)
- Conduct data analyses
- Verification and validation of software through inspection, simulation, and testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement control systems for new projects
- Perform regular reviews and upgrades on existing control systems to ensure optimal performance
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and industry standards
- Provide training and support to other engineers and operators on control systems and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Computer Science, Controls, Automation Engineering or a related field. Electrical Engineering will be considered first.
- At least 5 years of experience in control systems engineering project environment.
- Experience with multiple control systems, including PLCs, SCADA systems, and DCS systems (ABB, DeltaV is required.
- Siemens, Rockwell, Schneider, Honeywell, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot control systems.
- Experience with programming languages such as Ladder Logic, Function Block Diagram, and Structured Text.
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations related to control system.
- This position requires 30-40% international travel.
- This position offers a great base compensation plus performance based bonus, plus an additional travel bonus.
This position also includes:
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Dependent Life
- Critical Illness
- Extended Health Care
Job reference : JOB-13080