Our client, a global, full-service engineering firm that specializes in mineral process plant design, project management and construction as well as plant contract operation, has engaged Lincoln Strategic to help them search for a Project Manager for their west GTA office, and Americas HQ.
- Manage a variety of cross discipline mid to large size mining studies and projects.
- Manage staff and subcontractors to ensure cost effective, safe and timely completion of projects to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Ability to travel to international and domestic sites.
- Maintain project schedules and project cost summaries to track work progress, budget status, and manpower/equipment resource utilization.
- Approve proposed changes to contractor’s schedules and ensuring the authorised alterations are included in the project implementation schedule.
- Authorize all commitments of expenditure on the project and approve payment of invoices
- Strong track record of successfully completed mining projects and studies in a consulting-engineering environment.
- Engineering degree + P.Eng (ideal)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills
- A background in Process, Mechanical, Civil or Chemical Engineering.
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and get the job done by any means necessary
Our client provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job reference : JOB-11516